8 ANSWERS TO OUR PRACTICE'S MOST COMMON FAQs
1. Our doctors and staff can help you and your entire family with all of your eye care needs. We treat patients of all ages from 2 to 102 years old.
2. Routine annual eye examinations are a very important part of managing overall eye and body health.
The eyes are windows into the body where nerves and blood vessels can be observed, and many diseases can be detected and imaged by our OPTOS camera.
3. We use the latest laser and digital technology to determine the best optimal visual acuity and function for your eyes which is vital for optimal performance
of your everyday work and tasks. We provide the proper prescription for eyeglasses
and fit for contact lenses.
4. As Therapeutic Optometrists, we accept both vision and MAJOR MEDICAL INSURANCE
since we examine your eye health
as well as your vision.
5. Red or pink eyes, styes, dry eyes, glaucoma, cataracts, macular and retinal defects can be treated or managed by our doctors.
6. Eye medications can be prescribed as necessary
and electronically submitted
to your pharmacy.
7. We specialize in slowing the progress of myopia
and refractive errors in the young children,
new glasses or contacts for teens and adults,
custom products for astigmatism,
high index Rxes, progressives,
disposable contacts, dry eye treatments,
gas permeables, scleral hard lenses,
ortho-keratology contacts, and the
evaluation and management of Lasik and
Laser treatments for permanent
8. *MOST CONTACT LENS RXes ARE IN
STOCK AND AVAILABLE THE SAME DAY!